CRIA announces that FCT individual call for the financing of 400 contracts for researchers (PhD holders) in all scientific areas, under the program Scientific Employment Stimulus promoted by the Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT), will open from February 3rd to March 3rd 2022.
All information regarding the call can be found on FCT's webpage, although not all documentation neither the platform are yet available.
Those interested in having CRIA as a host institution should express their interest by Februray 6th 2022 by completing this form.
- Researcher career level (Junior researcher | Assistant researcher | Principal researcher | Coordinator researcher);
- Research Group and CRIA’s affiliated university where your application will take place;
- Title and 5 keywords (please avoid repeat words that are on the title);
- Research plan. According to the call, the research plan must be framed by one or more of the 17 Goals of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development from the UN. The research plan should also demonstrate its relation/integration in CRIA’s strategic programme, as well as in the research group within which it will be developed* (the research plan should have a maximum of 3 pages);
- CV (link to CiêciaVitae or pdf maximum 3 pages);
- Motivation letter (maximum 3000 characters including spaces);
- Career development plan (2023-2028) (maximum 3 pages, referring to which activities you intend to develop in CRIA besides CEEC project).
Click here to learn more about CRIA
The proposals will be examined and CRIA’s decision will be communicated to the candidates on February 14th 2022, through e-mail.
Applications to CRIA that do not have the mandatory items and/or received after the deadline (February 6th 2022) and/or that are not submitted via the form will not be admitted.
The call is open from February 3rd to March 3rd 2022, 17:00 (Lisbon time).
The host institutions shall link up to the applications between March 4th and March 29th 2022.
FCT link: https://www.fct.pt/apoios/contratacaodoutorados/empregocientifico/ceec_ind_5.phtml.en
* CRIA's strategic plan will be sent upon request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.